We have the special Central Screw Products recipe.
Central Screw Products developed its own recipe for providing customers with optimal solutions for their most challenging programs.
We employ a variety of machinery in order to meet the needs for different operations, depending on the product specifications.
Especially successful are our drilling operations. Drilling is the fastest way to remove material, and our equipment is set up to drill with the newest technology. With a combination of powerful spindle motors, rigid machine tools, high pressure through spindle cooling, and a tooling system that optimizes the drilling process, we drill more holes faster than our competitors and achieve a better surface finish in the process.
Each machine is paired with a workholding that is tailored to the machines capabilities. These workholdings allow for quick changes, highly accurate cutting, and lower costs to set new jobs.
Each machine is paired with a workholding that is tailored to the machines capabilities.
These workholdings allow for quick changes, highly accurate cutting, and lower costs to set new jobs.
Along with our machining capabilities, we’ve developed our ‘recipe’ to include our tooling. We’ve done extensive research on how to best run each job and what tools to use for each and every cut. This research leads to cost savings, shorter lead times and a higher quality product, all passed on to our customers!
World Class Features
- The variety of machines on our floor allow us to provide broader range of products
- Machining capabilities include threading, drilling, turning, and milling of a variety of materials
- Scalability – able to ramp up production needs easily
- Machinists with decades of experience
- Multi axis machinery minimizes set ups and handling of parts between operations
- Able to hold tighter tolerances, minimize scrap and produce uniform products every time
- 2017 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2016 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2015 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2014 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2012 Doosan Puma MX1600ST 9-axis Multi-tasking Mill/Turn Machine
- 2009 Doosan MV5025/ 50 Vertical Machining Center
- 2011 Haas VF2 4-axis Vertical Machining Center
- 2001 Haas VF2 Vertical Machining Center
- 2012 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center
- 2013 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center
- Fanuc M20iA robot
- Fanuc LR Mate 200i robot
- Fanuc LR Mate 200iB robot
- Automatic Bar Feeders